Sunday, June 07, 2009

It's Saturday somewhere in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


">

"6 things about your children that you are proud of.”



MMMMM six things about my kids that I am proud of.

1. That my 3 year old is so personable and friendly and seeks people out. And makes them feel special.

2. That my 5 year old is so organised. Knows just how she likes things and does a good job.

3. That my 8 year old is doing so well academically after a slow start, he is finally getting school and going for it.

4. That my 11 year old is so creative. He can draw anything and it looks amazing. He wants to use his skills to glorify God. Now that is something to be proud of.

5. I am proud that my kids all have a good sense of humor. They can be really really funny.

6. I am proud and thankful that my children are learning about God and love him very much.

4 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

What a sweet thing to post! You sound like a great mom. Keep up the good work! God Bless you.

Ausjenny said...

you may want to check your naomisue yahoo address I think you may have been hacked.

Stacie said...

Really enjoyed this post. Sounds like a great bunch of kiddos and one very proud momma!! Stopping by from Harriet's Comment Challenge!

Tiffany said...

Hi there! I just saw that you are linked to my 12monthsofChristmas blog and wanted to come over and thank you.

So....THANKS!

Tiff