The kids and I watched this amazing show tonight called Concrete Canvas. It was so cool. This is the one we saw the man drawing. How realistic does this look? Isn't it incredible what you can do with a lot of talent. Sadly the man said he had to wash it off before night because it was the councils orders. Believe it or not people were just walking over this. How rude! I keep looking at it and my brain can't even work out how he did it. So so clever.
Here is another one. Not quite as realistic but so so cool.
Another cool one. I want to have a go at this.
5 comments:
Amazing stuff!
Wow!!!! I wish I could do that!
I love your blog, too! Thank you for commenting often. When I get comments it makes me feel like it is worth my time to keep blogging.
When your anniversary comes up, I'd love to hear you and your husband's story. Hope you post it!
Love the artwork.
That is so cool!
Post a Comment