Isn't this just gorgeous? I found it here at Kathy Jacobson.typepad.com It is a canvas decorated for a Marie Antoinette Swap. Love it.
And these tags are so so sweet.
A girl can never have too much pink I say.
Too sweet. So girly and pink and fruthy. I love it.
Yep gotta go to church. No more time for drooling.
_____________________________________________________________________
Ok I am back from church and was doing some surfing on the net and found this totally cool garden. Now I am not a gardener at all. In fact plants hear me talking about taking them home and they die then and there on the spot. But if I was a gardener I would definitely want something like this in my garden.
3 comments:
I LOVE that vintage stuff! That garden is so cool. I'llhave to show the kids!
Fantastic pictures. The garden picture you found looks really neat! Love the creativity.
All of your things are great; thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment