Sunday, August 05, 2007

Meet Silly Girl

We saw the link for the pattern on Mel Goodsell's blog and the kids and I just fell in love with her. She was so cute. She seemed pretty easy to make so I decided to have a whack. And I love her. She is so gorgeous. There is NO WAY that my kids are going to play with her. LOL. I am going to have to make them another one.
Look she even has blush. How sweet is that?
I love her cute little feet and even though you can't see it her little butt is just so so cute. I think I am addicted. This is the first type of doll I have ever made and I just enjoyed it all so much. Do you know I cooked her in the oven after I gave her a coffee bath? The kids thought I was crazy. LOL.

5 comments:

Marie said...

cute doll, Naomi!!! I can understand you cooking her in the oven - I've done that with paper.lol

Anonymous said...

Oh this is sooo sweet Naomi, you've done a beautiful job with her!

I love her little dress.
Melx

Anonymous said...

cute doll and i love the dress too.
why did you cook her in the oven??

Anonymous said...

This is sooooooooooo sweet naomi!!!!! love her so much :)

Lex said...

Oh Naomi.... I just LOVE her!!! She's the cutest!!!!