Another layout completed for the Emmies and it is only the 9th of August. Woohoo.

It's Bays 10th birthday on Saturday. I can't believe I am going to have a ten year old. He is having a pizza party with four of his closest friends and they are going to watch Cars the movie. Then Lochlan Bays best friend and his brother Nick are going to sleep over. We will set them up in the front room with DVDs and playstation games and let them go. Hopefully they will have fun. I know they will. He is very excited about it all.
1 comment:
woohoo naomi....i LURVE your LO. it looks great, love all that space you have left and i love how you have journalled in the circle too. the colour combo is great too. well done matey.
and good luck with the sleepover. my DD is planning hers for next year already....LOL gonna be bigger than ben hur i think.
have a great thursday xxoo
Post a Comment