We were driving home and saying how excited we were to have this money and wouldn't our family be pleased when we decided to drop into the Fabric store and like magic all our money disapeared. Bay found some really ugly Pokemon material that he loved and so we got that to make him a wall hanging with. I got Charli the cutest little mouse ballerina material to make her a wall hanging with and some more material for Cates butterfly wall hanging. My only nitpick is that I have to do it all by hand and I really miss my sewing machine. Not that I ever used it while I was in Hobart. But I think I would now.
Came home from the Fabric store and wrote James a grocery list to go and do the groceries so I could stay home and work on my projects. LOL. He also took Cate and Bay with him which was really nice. Although Miss Charli just took on the responsibility of Australias number one pest. LOL.
Last week we made a dolly called Silly girl and while we were looking at her on the net Cate found this pattern for a little kitty. So I made it for her on Saturday. I am not thrilled with it. And James quite cruelly told me he couldn't tell what kind of animal it was. Grrrrr. LOL. She loves it and thats what counts. I want them to be bigger. I cannot believe how much stuffing they take to fill. Here are some of the pictures of KittyKat.



I started Bays pokemon toy that he drew me the pattern for, it worked out ok but it really needs some gussets to fill it out better and I don't know how to do gussets. I will try and check it out.Yesterday our friend the Reids came for lunch and Josh preached at our church last night. They have two really sweet boys and in February this year they had a cute little girl called McKenzie. So so sweet. And so advanced. Crawling and rolling and sitting up. Did I say so so cute. It was nice to have old friends who aren't from a church to visit.
Well thats it for me. Hope you all had a great weekend.
1 comment:
so how did you like the two milos. and $45 is good.
oh the kitty need whiskers!
but its so sweet.
im glad you had some visiters.
do i count as a non church visitor?
not long now Sept 23.
Post a Comment