Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The many faces of Charli Rose

Charli has recently started copying peoples facial expressions. Here are some of her best. As an aside note I can't believe I actually got some of these photos. Talk about impromptu. And if you are wondering why her head is not quite all in some of them, it's because she is constantly moving. Thats my excuse and I am sticking to it. LOL.This is her Grumpy face. LOL.
And wait for it.........surprised!!!!
And Happy face. Which I just adore by the way. Could she be any cuter?

And her thinking face.
The cute thing about these photos is they were all taken within 30 seconds. I tell you she is advanced. Beauty and brains she will go FAR.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shes adorable and growing fast.

Sara said...

oh they are too cute!!

Pop over to my blog when you get a chance...for a rockin tag of sorts!