


I have registered for another cybercrop tonight at 123Scrap. Hopefully it will be fun. I seem to be really getting into my scrapping at the moment. I also have another pattern for a dolly to make. A different one this time. Her name is Ruby - our all time favourite name. I am trying to find some boyish ones. I have a teddy pattern. I think once I have worked on these ones I might have a whack at trying my own patterns. We'll see. Famous last words.
Tomorrow our boy turns 10. Hard to believe that this time ten years ago I was so sick and nearly died. It is weird to think that I could have been dead for ten years today. At least Princess Di and I would have had something in common. So glad that I didn't die and that I get to watch my kidlets grow up.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to your son, Naomi. I'm so pleased that you didn't die, too, I would never have gotten to know you.
Love your little ones comment about photos. rofl
she is a charmer thats for sure and you can never have enought photos right.
(why didn't i do that as a kid!)
Post a Comment