Saturday, August 04, 2007

I have been scrapping

and just for fun. I have even completed one of my EMMie Layouts and it is only the 4th today woohoo.

I made this card from a sketch on my friend Karens new blogsite http://freestylesketches.blogspot.com/
it is a great new site with lots of tips and ideas. Check it out. I handrew the flowers and then cut them out and painted them. First time for that too and it was a lot of fun.

My friend Sara has also started a blogsite http://stucksketches.blogspot.com/
and I made this layout from the first sketch there. It is also one of my EMMies layouts so I can't put it on Sara's site yet but come the first of September I will send it over.

I have even gotten adventurous and gone over to Scrap therapy a great little forum and joined in my first ever cyber crop and this is a layout I did for that one. It is Hamish holding Cate as a baby and I was going to scrap about their first big cuddle but I looked closer and realised that Hamish had a bandaid on his NOSE and Cate had one on her heel, and so I called it the Bandaid brigade. The challenge was to scraplift someone in the gallery whose work you like and I just loved the layout. It is the first time I have ever used paint on a layout. A bit nerve wracking but I am pleased with the results.
Here is an album I made for my inlaws. It is a fake paper bag album. I love it and I hope they do to. Each page is dedicated to a child.
Each pocket has a page that you can pull out and there are more photos inside.
Here is another view of it. I love it so much that I am having anxiety issues over sending it. LOL
And lucky last for now, for last months EMMies we had to do a right here right now page. I really like this page too. Around the flower I put all the things I like and do right here right now.
I have also made a few things for some friends but I shan't post those until they get them so it is a surprise. Hope you enjoyed looking at some of my work. Leave me some love. Pulease!!!!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Leaving some love and that layout from my sketch looks great!!! Can't wait to share it on the site.

Melissa Goodsell said...

These look fabulous Naomi. I especially adore the bandaid layout - so so cool.
Have a lovely Sunday,
Melx

Anonymous said...

The looks great Naomi, love the sisters one and the album for your inlaws looks great.
you are doing really good.
take care