This is Mr Mooey he is such a reflective little boy, he had a great time on the swing, He has just learnt how to swing himself and finds this SOOOO exciting. He still prefers to be pushed though, I think it is the phlegmatic in him. LOL
Here's Bay, I truly did try to get more photos of him but this child does not keep still enough to take any. I got about 20 blurry ones of him jumping and diving and leaping and running.
Do you love the outfit? Shoes on the wrong feet that weren't allowed to be changed. She had about 12 layers on here. She is prepared for all weather conditions. She so loved dressing herself, it seems to be important to her. Control issues I feel. She also had her handbag and mobile phone and sunnies. She is a teenager in a little girls body.
I was happily reading my book when Bay called out that Charli had climbed to the top of the slide. Now this is not a little slide, I can't reach them at the top from the ground, there she was, happy as Larry. I love this photo it just sums up their personalities. Cate - cheeky chops, Mooey in awe of life and Charli, stoic and determined.
Stopped to pose for a photo, who could blame him he is a super model in the making. According to him anyway.
Here she is, Miss Most Determined 2007. She didn't need any help doing the belt up on the swing. She sat on the swing for ages, singing to herself and rocking back and forth, SHE DOES NOT NEED HELP SWINNING THANKS. (thats not a typo by the way) She was really in the zone, totally relaxed and happy when Bay came behind her and gave her an almighty push, the look of terror on her face as she flew through the air. I called out to Bay, you really scared her Bay, we looked back at her and she was laughing her head off. The look was exactly the same as we would do at the top of the rollercoaster.
Here she is little Miss Relaxed. She must have sat on this wooden car on springs for a good 20 minutes just watching the others and enjoying the sun. Such a little sweetheart.
And here is big bro. Looking after her and making sure she is having in fun. He put himself in charge of rocking the car to give her the full experience. LOL.We had fun.
3 comments:
Oh i love the photos and Cate looks really grown up! when did that happen.
i love the photos they are so cool.
I love these photos. The kids are sooo grown up I can't believe it!!! When did Bailey get so tall??
What cute photos!!!!
By the way you have been tagged, check out my blog for more details.
Post a Comment