I have been tagged by the lovely Sara.
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Fact one. I am 5 foot, ten inches tall.
Fact two. I love reality television.
Fact three. I can't do cartwheels or forward rolls, never have been able to.
Fact four. I am addicted to Coke Zero.
Fact five. One of my goals is to learn to sew and paint.
Fact six. I always wanted four kids. (guess what I got em, now I know better)
Fact seven. I was an only child until I was seventeen and a half.
Ooh that was fun. Ok I am going to tag. Steph, Alexis,Karen, Nat, ok so I don't have enough friends with blogs who haven't already been blogged. This is my entire list. Oh dear that is sad. LOL
1 comment:
Hey that was fun to read. (glad i dont have a blog to be tagged)
but it was fun reading I miss you but we will catch up soon i am sure.
Post a Comment