
Ok this is a layout I did from Steve and Stephs wedding. The flowers in the background were on the bridal table and the white overlay is actually her beautiful wedding dress. They did THE best wedding waltz I have ever seen, it reminded me of Pulp Fiction. It was a really FUN wedding. Steve gave an awesome speech and there were lots of laughs and good times. James did a really good job in the ceremony and the music was awesom. LOUD but cool. I had a lovely time. We even had time between the ceremony and reception to go and grab a coffee in Westfields and have a browse of the shops, without any kids. Woohoo.
This was her wedding cake, I thought it was lovely.
While we were at the wedding mum and Steph came and minded the kids. Mum brought them new PJ's for Easter. She got Charli Dora the explorer ones and she looks sooooo cute in them.

Cate got Tinkerbell. The best thing that she got for Cate was all these wall ornaments of Disney Princess's which Cate adores. So now her room is all decked out.Very very exciting.
Oh yeah at the picnic today I got to have a cuddle with Indi and she looks SO much better. I am relieved, I was worried about my little buddy.
3 comments:
it sounds like it was a lovely wedding naomi. hopefully a wonderful start to a long and happy marriage
xxoo
It sounds like a wonderful wedding Naomi. I love the cake, it is gorgeous. Hey sister, you are being paged at Ruth. LOL Love ya. HUGSSSSSSSS
sound like a beautiful wedding and I think Charlie looks adorable
Post a Comment