I have to organise Baileys teachers baby shower present, I am making her a little box that I will put prayers and blessings in for her. She can also put baby cards in it and arm bands from the hospital stuff like that - if she wants to that is. I also have to organise Hamish's teachers Kitchen tea. She gets married in June, we are having a small kitchen tea party for her and the children. Each child has to bring something for her kitchen and also their favourite recipe and I will scrap her a recipe book to give her.
2 comments:
sounds like an interesting time coming up.
ok i would have put books before diet coke for you but i think you have it right.
Sounds like you are going to be one busy girl. But, im not going to throw stones inside the glass house. This is the last month of school and a real busy time. I love ya and cant wait to hear from you soon.
CA
Post a Comment