Friday, May 04, 2007

Focus on Cate

These are some cute photos that I got of Cate in the last few days. The first one was so funny. I was in the kitchen and I hear her calling out for help, I walk into the bathroom and there she is. I fwell in mum. Oops. Jenny Blake my friends said well now we know how you clean your toilet, I think it explains a lot. Thanks Jenny.
This photo is of the GORGEOUS outfit that Cate picked by herself to wear to walk to the bus stop to pick up the boys. Yes folks it was a traffic stopper, literally. I love the sunnies. Heck I love the whole look. Plus she has the personality to carry it off. Loving it.

These just capture a little more of Cates personality. And boy has she got plenty. LOL.

5 comments:

Shazz said...

ROTFL....she is gorgeous naomi and what a top little personality that shines through in those pics.
her toilet shot gave me a good giggle

have a great weekend xxoo

Marie said...

Too funny!!! She seems like a character!!! lol

Anonymous said...

well i was thinking more head first!
dont ask me why. but it does explain alot i love the photos they are so cool

hewsons said...

It' hard to believe how big this little girl is getting. I love the shots you took. I love it when our kids personality just oozes out when we least excpect it.
CA

Lex said...

What a beauty!!!