Saturday, May 02, 2009

Time is going too fast.


Baileys psoriasis is coming along nicely. The light treatment has really worked. It has 95 percent disappeared and now just needs new skin to grow over it. The twice weekly visit to the hospital have been a pain but do able and it is good to see the improvement in Bay. This is the machine that he stands in and delivers the UV treatment. He is becoming a pre teen now. And drives us crazy most of the time. I have been dedicating lots of prayer to him of late, lots and lots and lots.

The cousins visit was successful. Our Children loved playing with them all. I enjoyed seeing them too. They are lovely children. We had seven children in the house at one stage but they were so quite and engrossed in each other that it didn't seem like we had any more than usual.


Work has been settling down. The renovations are finished and we spent all day Wednesday rearranging and organising things. Now we actually have the dishes in the kitchen. Which is a novel idea. LOL. We have moved things into designated areas. Lounge room with all the music, Dvd's and books. Dining room nicely set up. Activities area with all the games on display so that they can pick what they want to do.

I went to a conference on Thursday on Dementia and creating quality programs for them. I don't feel like I learnt a lot. But the lunch was great.

Ok gotta go find green woolen tights for Cait, long grey trousers that fit for Mooey and Bay. Take Mooey to his footy game. Do the groceries. And clean this dump of a house up.

1 comment:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Glad Bailey is doing better.

My sis was here and we had 8 kids in the house and it rained almost the entire weekend. Still, we managed to have a great time and the cousin got along pretty well. I love to have them visit!

Loved the "cartoon" picture of the elderly people. Too funny!

All I can say is "Wow!" about the other picture. How did they do that?