Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Some of my thoughts


I saw this on a lovely blog called Footprints on the fridge and thought that I would like to try it. I hope that is ok. Here go's.

For Today...

Outside my Window..
it is still quiet and dark it is only 5 30 AM but I guess the day is getting ready to start.

I am thinking... about Bailey and how he is going on a two day camping trip with school and anxious he is about all the activities. I know that he will love it once he gets over the initial nerves but it is still hard for this Mumma to think about.

I am thankful for... the fact that we were able to get and pack every single thing for Bailey on his camp list.

From the kitchen... At the moment my only plan is a nice big cuppa to kick start the day. For dinner I think we will have tuna casserole.

I am wearing... James 15 year old track suit pants, a red T shirt and an old old cardigan. Comfort sleepy clothes.


I am reading..
a Danielle Steele book that I just happened to pick up about a Japanese family that were taken into custody during World War 2 in California. Quite good really. But I just finished a book called One more Sunset by Michael Landon Jr and Tracey Peterson. It was such a lovely book full of hope and forgiveness and Gods mercy. Loved it.

I am hoping...to get some housework done when I get home from work and that Bailey has a great time at camp.

I am creating.. a few little skirts for the girls with matching t shirts and scrunchies. A crochet christmas stocking for a swap that I am sending to Canada and another Magic Ball Swap where you wrap all kinds of cool things up in the yarn and send it off for another swap.

I am hearing... Peace and quiet in this incredibly noisy house. The only sounds are the computer and my fingers typing on the keypads.

Around the house... so much to catch up I don't know where to begin.

One of my favorite things... A hot cup of tea with a shortbread biscuit to dunk in. Ok 10 biscuits to dunk in. LOL.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... start packing Baileys bags for next weeks camp. Making cupcakes with the kids who didn't go camping. Cleaning the house. Watching Make me a supermodel.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

We are going to be having a wedding memories week at work soon and this is an invitation I made inviting some of the older ladies to bring their photos and any memories they have of their wedding and share them with my clients. I am looking forward to this day. A LOT.

Ok I am have done some research and here is where this lovely idea first originated from. The simple woman blogspot

No comments: