Thursday, August 14, 2008

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi


How great is this girl? She has swam so amazingly I have been very impressed.

Now how about the opening ceremony? I was really impressed with all the drummers at the beginning but after that I kind of lost interest. I still think they did a great job though.

What about this poor little poppet?


Not allowed to show her face because she is ugly. Pulease she is cute. Admittedly not as cute as the girl who sung but still she sings like a little angel and should have had her moment of glory. Merrick and Rosso were saying the other day that with all the people in China they couldn't find a cute kid who could sing, dance and fly? We did in Sydney 2000.

And haven't these guys been impressive?

I must admit I haven't watched a lot of the Games but each day when I get home this event seems to be the one that is on. I can't imagine jumping head first off those high towers in my cossies, let alone doing it with someone else at the same time. My hat go's off to them. I am so sporty. LOL.

1 comment:

Ausjenny said...

I Agree. been watching some but tonight we have lousy football instead its annoying i want the swimming. Stephanie Rice is amazing. and the little girl is cute. some of the fireworks were fake also they say. I have to admit the fake girl was cute and teh little girl at the piano but I too got bored. didn't capture me.