Tuesday, December 04, 2007

In the dog house

This gorgeous photo is of Caitlin and Minnie. Minnie has become quite attached to living in the house and we are not wanting that so we have been encouraging her to go into her little house. Only problem is she doesn't like that idea. Enter Super Caitlin. I looked out the window before and what did I see but this.She is teaching Minnie to go into her house. She loves Minnie a lot. I think Minnie loves her too. Not sure.
At 2 pm this morning when Jim was sleeping on the couch with Minnie to stop her from crying we weren't so keen on the little puppy. I think I am going to have to write to Dr Harry. We need a visit. We rang the vet today and she said to bite the bullet and just put her outside, she will adjust. We are just a bit worried about the neighbours thats all. Well I guess we will let you know how it all go's.

2 comments:

Ausjenny said...

oh shes cute and yes just bite the bullet.

Melissa Goodsell said...

oooh the photo in the puppy house is soooo cute!!
Melx