Saturday, July 28, 2007

Look what I saw at the musuem today.

View full

LOL I saw this idea on Mel Goodsells blog and had to copy it. Cute idea huh?

I have been going for job interviews. Went for one yesterday. It went for 45 minutes. It was hard too, They kept asking lots of questions and I had to use my thinking cap thats for sure.

I have another appointment today. This is the job I would really like to get. I don't think I will because I am not experienced enough but still I want it. It is right near the boys school and it is the best pay out of all the jobs I have gone for. It makes leaving my girls worthwhile. Although I must say I was lying in bed last night thinking about them and praying that it will all work out the best FOR THEM.

Ok enough for now. Love ya Naromi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

always thought you should be in a museum (you are a national treasure after all)
Praying the job interview goes well.

Melissa Goodsell said...

Too cute, your family looks lovely in that big frame.
Melx