Friday, June 15, 2007

Biker Chick


These photos were taken yesterday of my camera shy Caitlin. She has discovered the joy of riding her bike down a hill and wanted me to capture it forever. She is so cute. I even got a photo of her stacking it. I love the way her clothes and bike color coordinate, she is such a fashion guru. (oh that was a fluke by the way LOL.)

On the rain front it had stopped but it has started again. The rain woke me last night on our tin roof. It was so loud for a split second I felt nervous and prayed that it wouldn't all come down on me. LOL

Well this was a boring post but I wanted to touch base with you all. I am off on one of those shopping tours tomorrow. You know the 12 hour day. I have not one single red cent to spend, but it will still be nice to go out with friends and have a break from the kiddies.

2 comments:

Francine Burgess said...

Hi naomi, great shots of your little girl..love the colour scheme..

natalie michelmore said...

wow a great fluke with the colours!
hope you had a great shopping trip!