This is me as a baby in December 72. With my mummy. I love the one of me lying on Mum like that. Charli lies on me like that now too. For this challenge we were given a sketch picture and had to make it. This is my effort. Bright colors huh?

For this layout I had to do some handjournaling around some doodling. This was my first attempt at doodling and I must say I really liked it. A lot. Others at the board are better but it was SO much fun.
This is Jims mothers family when they were younger and more recently. For this challenge we were given this pack and could only use the things in it to make the layout. I found this challenging but it was another lot of firsts for me. First time with chipboard, handsewing and my first tiny hesitant scared doodle. LOL.
For this challenge we had to do a baby photo of ourselves. This is my all time favourite photo and so I scrapped this one. Digitally. If any of you ever get a chance you should go and check out the gallery at everymomentmatters.com.au
the ladies there are incredibly talented.
Oh yeah I also did an off the page project but won't share that yet. I have to send it to the person and I don't want to risk them seeing it. You never know.
Smiles for now.
2 comments:
Gorgeous layouts Naomi!!! Your doodling looks fantastic :) I absolutely love that baby photo of you with your mum - how precious.
Boy Naomi - you have really been busy. What a great job - these Layouts are beautiful - so glad that you were able to share them with us.
Post a Comment