
Yes folks thats right we had spaghetti for tea last night and I cannot believe how much mess four kids can make. Ok I can believe how much mess four kids can make but still........
This was after we had given them a bath. Now why did I bath them and then feed them spaghetti?
We have had stinking hot weather here the last few days and even a raging bushfire in the next suburb. The MT Kur-in-gai National Park. It was very exciting. We had helicopters flying over the house, diving down into the golf course lake to scoop up water and then flying back and dropping it on the fire. Thankfully after about 24 hours they controlled the fire. It stuffed a lot of people around. The freeway was shut and this made for major traffic issues. Jim took the kids down to the golf course to watch the helicopters getting the water. Usually a one minute drive but this day to get there and straight back took them 55 minutes and they had to show ID to police officers to be allowed access back into our streets. I tell you this is a happening place.
I am seriously over the school holidays. The only thing keeping me going is this time next week. The kids are bored. They want me to entertain them and I am fresh out of ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment